Ask the Experts Podcast: Peri-Procedural Patient Care
Your expert panel covered topics not addressed in the prior Peri-procedural Considerations webinar, regarding pre-, intra-, and post-procedure patient care, and provided specific:
- Tactics to Help Treat Patients with Contrast Media Allergies
- Tips on Addressing Radiofrequency Neurotomy Challenges Posed by Patients with Pacemakers, Defibrillators, and Other Implanted Hardware
- Selection Strategies for Injectate Composition and Volume
- Viewpoints on Which Procedures Are Best Performed in Offices, Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs), or Hospital Settings
- Information on the Features of Proper Informed Consent
Your expert panel for this December 5, 2023 webinar included:
- Zachary L. McCormick, MD, IPSIS Treasurer, and Vice Chair and Associate Professor in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) at the University of Utah; and
- W. Evan Rivers, DO, IPSIS Research Division Chair and a physiatrist at the VA Tennessee Valley Healthcare System.
The panel was moderated by Michael B. Furman, MD, MS, Fellowship Director at OSS Health and Chair of the IPSIS Membership Committee.
This webinar is also available as a streamable video.